Posted in Uncategorized

Events this Week

Friday will be our end of quarter/holiday pajama movie brunch party. If you would like to sign up to bring a goodie, please click here. Students will still need to eat lunch at the regular time.
A reverse permission slip was sent home last week since we will be watching a PG movie. If you do NOT give your child permission to watch a PG movie, please fill out the form and send it back.

Camp payments are due this Friday, 12/15, but it would be helpful to have the payments in by Wednesday to ensure that the district office receives them before break. You may send cash or check made out to CVESD.

If anyone is able to donate 1 or 2 regular size staplers, it would be very much appreciated. Since my second stapler broke last year, the students and I have been sharing the same one and they need to ask permission each time since it sits on my desk. I would love to leave one out for students to use as needed. Thanks in advance!

Quarter 2 report cards will be sent home at the end of the week. Winter break will last from 12/18 – 1/5. I hope you all enjoy a wonderful holiday season with your family!

Again, thank you to everyone who donated to the classroom fitness basket. From what I heard, the Winter Wonderful was, once again, very successful!