Posted in Uncategorized

Information on Camp

Here is some updated information on camp.

• If you would like to send a letter to your child during camp, please put it in an envelope with your child’s name and hand it to me on the Monday morning when we leave OR drop it off in the front office by Wednesday of that week. Only letters are permitted; care packages with food and other items are NOT allowed.
  • Students will return home around noon on Friday. You may meet the buses at the front of the school and sign out your child to go home.
  • On Monday morning, please have all items packed and labeled and have your child walk it to the auditorium to line up with his/her class. Students must stay with their luggage in the auditorium until buses depart.
  • If you would like your child to have spending money for the camp store, put cash in an envelope with your child’s name and amount and bring it to school by Friday, 2/2. Please DO NOT bring in money on the morning of camp. Usually, $20-40 is enough. The more expensive items are the shirts. Please see the camp store list for prices.
  • If you have additional questions, please feel free to email me at lisa.mendoza@cvesd.org or message me on Dojo.