Posted in Uncategorized

EOY Activities

I just wanted to post this letter that was sent home by Mrs. Mendoza before spring break initiated. There is certain criteria that students must meet in order to participate in our End of the Year activities–one of it being 90% of completion of assignments. (EOY Activities Criteria)

We have been working on the following assignments in class for the quarter. I have made a list of them followed by the due dates:

• Should College Athletes be Paid? Essay due: Friday May 11
  • Unexplored Place Narrative due: Friday May 18
  • Ancient China Museum Project due: Friday May 25 (there is multiple components to it)

Class time has been granted for each of these assignments and therefore it is expected all assignments are turned in completed. 6th Grade policy states that students will loose participation in EOY activities in order of AMC/Park day, Olympic Day, then Legoland if assignments are not turned in. I have reviewed the criteria with students and reviewed the letter they received as well to ensure we are all on the same page for the EOY activities criteria. If your child does not submit an assignment, I will notify you via email. If you have any questions please feel free to email me or ClassDojo me.

Thank you for your cooperation to ensure we finalize the year smoothly.