Activities and Camp

Students will be going to Camp Marston in Julian, CA from February 5 February 9, 2018.  The total cost ($275) for camp and transportation will be due on Friday, December 15, 2017.  You will be able to make a one-time payment or monthly payments to cover the expense.  Please notify your teacher to discuss which payment option is best for your family.  This is a once-in-a-lifetime learning experience and all students are encouraged to attend.  

When the time comes, the following forms will be required.  Please visit http://www.camp.ymca.org/camp-marston.html for more information about camp.

Here is the camp orientation video for you to view.

The cost of camp is $275 .  Monthly payments are suggested (due on the last Friday of each month).  Checks can be made out to CVESD or cash is also accepted.

Each installment: $60 due at the end of each month

August
September
October
November
December

medical health form (required)
medical health form
OE Parent guide
OE parent guide spanish

CAMP STORE PRICE LIST
Equipment List (1)
Equipment List spanish

In addition to camp, 6th graders will attend various other field trips including end of year activities.

2 thoughts on “Activities and Camp

1. When my daughter went to camp we had to write her a letter that was given to them at camp. I may have missed this but will we be doing that for our kids? Thank you

1. Hello,
      I am sorry I didn’t get to this comment before. I am still learning how to use all of the features on this site. If there is anything else that needs immediate attention, feel free to contact me by email or phone. ~ Mrs. Parker